Bethesda ha pubblicato su Steam la patch 1.3 per Dishonored 2, che va a migliorare le performance le gioco, aggiungendo l'opzione per disattivare Motion Blur, non tanto apprezzato dai giocatori, fix degli elementi dell'interfaccia utente e migliora il supporto per i monitor multipli.
Ecco il changelog completo:
- Added a setting to turn OFF Camera Motion Blur
- Fixed a bug which caused some textures to be missing when Texture Quality was set above Medium for some GPUs
- Fixed a bug where the game sometimes launched in the previously saved resolution in the top left corner of the screen
- Fixed a bug where "Adaptive Resolution" was incorrectly set to "Manual"
- Fixed a bug where changing the Screen Resolution, Monitor, Windowed Mode or Triple Buffering did not properly revert after selecting "No"
- Fixed a bug where the player was incorrectly asked to confirm changes when no changes were made
- Fixed a bug where V-Sync settings did not match the monitor refresh rate when higher than 60hz
- Fixed a bug where pressing "No" in the confirmation prompt when changing Triple Buffering setting sometimes made the prompt appear again
Display / Monitor
- Fixed a bug with multiple monitors which caused the game to not display on the primary monitor by default
- Fixed a bug which caused some UI elements to be misplaced when using 5:4 or 4:3 aspect ratios
- Fixed a bug which caused the game window to appear off screen when resolution was set below the native resolution for 1440P and 2160P monitors.
- Fixed a bug which caused incorrect Resolution Scale FPS Target when changing V-Sync mode
- Set default value for Resolution Scaling Quality to "Quality"
Rendering / Performance
- Fixed a rendering bug affecting the lighting on some NPCs which sometimes caused a red glow FPS limiter set to 60 FPS by default
- Adjusted Shadow Quality settings - "High" setting and below have a more significant visual and performance adjustment
- Reduced performance impact of transparent surfaces & VFX
- Fixed a bug impacting mouse movement speed
- Switching off the V-Sync a second time sets the FPS Limiter to 30 instead of 60 by default
- Changing the settings from TXAA to FXAA and not applying the change sets the TXAA Sharpness to 1 instead of its previous value
- Disconnecting and reconnecting a controller during gameplay may cause the controls to become locked
- ----->Alt-tabbing or pressing the Xbox button on the controller should return controls The game crashes to desktop when loading into gameplay on a Phenom II processor
- ----->Phenom II processors are currently not supported Adaptive Resolution can get stuck at -1 when restoring video settings
- ----->Changing the V-Sync option will allow the Adaptive Resolution slider to move again