Blizzard ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per Overwatch, che introduce alcuni cambiamenti all'interfaccia utente e risolve alcuni bug ai personaggi Hanzo e Junkrat.
L'update inoltre prevedere un'incremento della velocità del payload sulla mappa Eichenwalde.
- Players should now see fewer Plays of the Game featuring Mercy's Resurrection ability
- Increased payload speed on Eichenwalde
User Interface Updates
- A new Competitive Tier legend has been added to the Competitive Play info screen
- A new Match Complete splash screen has replaced the former Round Complete splash screen in competitive matches
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Triple Kill announcement from being played after a kill streak of 3 or more
- Fixed several issues causing some players obtain a skill rating that’s higher than their actual rating
- Note: A very small number of people were affected by these issues, but those who were affected will have their skill rating adjusted appropriately
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong arrow to be shown on Hanzo’s bow, or disappear entirely (the correct arrow would still be fired)
- Fixed a bug preventing Junkrat’s RIP-Tire from receiving credit for kills, achievements, and other stats
- Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on Hollywood